- Reviews (0)
93% O2 Safe for Medical use
Capacity: 8-180 Hospital cylinders generating O2 + filling capacity.
PRICE: depending on cylinder’s production capacity required.
Delivery plan: 8 weeks production + transit time (ocean freight or Air freight)
Eliminates dependency of cylinder filling
* Produces oxygen 24/7
* Low operating costs
* Easily transportable
Empty Oxygen Cylinder available as well
- How Do Oxygen Generating Plants Work?
Our plants produce oxygen by means of an air separation process called pressure swing adsorption (PSA).
The O2 is only produced upon demand. Very little O2 is stored in the system, which is a safety feature.
- The air we breathe generally contains about 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.8% argon, with the balance
being pollution & other gases.
- A PSA oxygen generator uses a material called molecular sieve, which adsorbs nitrogen much like how a
sponge adsorbs water. Compressed air is passed through a column of sieve, which adsorbs the nitrogen in the
air and allows the oxygen to pass on through to a low pressure holding tank. The nitrogen is later exhausted
out of the sieve bed to get it ready for the next stream of air.
- PSA systems have an advantage over Liquid Oxygen (LOX) systems because they do not lose O2 like
LOX tanks, which need to vent at least 1% of their volume per day to limit pressure in the storage vessel.
- The oxygen purity from our plants is typically at 93%, with the balance being even amounts of nitrogen &
argon. This purity meets the medical requirements of the US Pharmacopeial Convention (US FDA), Canadian
Standards Association (CSA), & ISO 10083 (European) specifications.
- The low-pressure produced oxygen can then be compressed to fill high-pressure O2 cylinders.
- What size CFP’s are available from our Oxygen Generating Systems?
Currently, we offer (8) different sizes for oxygen cylinder filling plants. The plant size is based on how many high pressure (6m3 or H-size) cylinders the plant can fill in 24 hours. Listed below is a quick reference on the model and capacity of each plant.
All models are complete skid mounted oxygen plants that are factory tested, and include instrumentation to insure compliance to medical oxygen standards. These plants are designed to be shipped in standard 20 or 40-foot ocean containers. Power and shelter for the plant are all that is required at the site to get started